If you have never had a Bengal cat, one of the ways that you could learn more about them, is by Fostering.
All fosters must:
- Be 18 years or older.
- Must own your own home or if you lease, we require a letter from your landlord that states you are allowed to foster in the home, and how many pets are allowed for foster.
- Be willing and able to cover basic living expenses: food, litter, litter boxes, cat tree / toys, etc.
- Be willing and able to take your fosters to follow-up Veterinary appointments every few weeks or as directed by this Organization (Bengal Rescue will pre-approve expenses).
- Keep your foster pets separate from Household pets for two weeks in a spare room.
- Feed, replace litter and keep their area clean.
- Monitor their daily health.
- Socialize them (play and cuddle!)
If you’re interested in Fostering, please fill out the Application below. We look forward to hearing from you!
© Bengal Rescue 2021